Stretching Bodies, Stretching minds
Children’s Yoga Tree provides training, mentorship programmes, classes and workshops for schools and families in the UK. Founded by experienced children’s yoga teachers, we are passionate about making yoga teaching universally available in primary, secondary and special schools.
We provide schools with bespoke yoga training and outstanding yoga teachers, inspiring children to be calm, resilient and creative through the discipline and playfulness of yoga practice.
Our Family Yoga workshops and holiday programmes encourage interaction and bonding between parents and children, developing trust, mindfulness and optimum health for the whole family.
Childhood is a Journey, not a Race
Child Focused: Children’s Yoga Tree classes develop self-expression, focus and resilience in children, supporting their learning and well-being in schools. Our bespoke training programmes are tailored to the needs of individual schools and their communities.
Community Based: Our network of teachers and schools in local communities are part of a strong, supportive Children’s Yoga Community. We are dedicated to sharing expertise to ensure a high standard of children’s yoga teaching in the UK.
Calm: Maintaining a calm, mindful approach to the highs and lows of day-to-day life is at the centre of all our training and teaching programmes.
What We've Achieved
- Weekly breakfast, lunchtime and After-school Clubs throughout inner city schools in London
- Yoga Days and tailored training for schools
- Teaching classes as part of the school curriculum, including PE classes
- Special needs and One to One classes
Children's Yoga Tree schools
- Campsbourne School, Hornsey
- Fenstanton Primary School, Streatham
- Kestrel House School for Autism
- Kingswood Primary School, Gipsy Hill
- New Stepping Stones Pre-School, Mortlake
- Paxton Primary School, Crystal Palace
- Rokesly School, Crouch End
- Tetherdown School, Muswell Hill